Stuffed Onion Parotta | Indian Bread | Easy Lunch Recipes | Ramadan recipes
#StuffedOnionParotta #OnionParotta #lunchboxRecipes #indianbread #ramadanrecipes #HomeCooking
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
To Make Dough
Atta / Wheat Flour – 1 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/2sQ11TL)
Maida – 1 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TRS8Em)
Salt – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Sugar – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38wnYus)
Oil (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
To Make Onion Mixture
Sliced Onion – 2 Nos
Chopped Garlic – 3 Cloves
Chopped Green Chilli – 2 Nos
Salt – 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Oil – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
1. To make the dough, take wheat flour, maida, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix it.
2. Next add little oil and mix.
3. Gradually pour water and knead.
4. Knead the dough for at least for 10 mins.
5. Rub some oil over the dough and sit for about 15 mins
6. To make the onion filling, take onions, garlic, green chilies and salt. Mix everything together.
7. To shallow fry the onion mixture, take a wide pan and add enough oil.
8. Transfer the onion mixture to the pan and fry them until they change to golden brown color. keep it aside.
9. Take a small portion of the dough. Dust the surface and roll it out.
10. Once the dough is rolled out, place the onion mixture on the dough and spread it.
11. Now the dough from the corner and roll it to the center (like parotta)
12. Once again roll it flat. Do not roll it too thin.
13. Heat the tawa and cook the parotta on both sides by adding ghee on both sides.
14. Super delicious onion stuffed parattas are ready.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com