PittMaster Big Moe Cason demonstrates the best way to smoke your brisket to perfection without losing flavor or burning the bark. The most crucial takeaways are simple – Allow your meat to rest and slice your brisket against the grain!
– Trim off the excess fat so you have a good surface to apply your rub.
– Pro Tip: When you’re ready to serve, you’ll need to slice against the grain for tender slices. Score the back end of the flat ahead of time, so you can easily locate against the grain once it’s done.
– Spray the brisket with a little oil to allow the seasoning to adhere, then season all over.
– Heat your grill to 225F.
– Place your prepared brisket on the grill with the thicker end facing towards the heat source (if you’re using an off-set stick burner)
– Wrap the brisket when the meat reaches 160F. Use a combination of butcher paper and foil.
– Remove the brisket when the meat temperature reaches 200F.
– Let the meat rest so the juices time to work their way back into the meat.
Big Moe Cason Rubs: https://bit.ly/3gLJZcg
Keep watching more BBQ & cooking videos: https://bit.ly/2R2VFNv
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos like this:
Follow us on social: