Breakfast Quesadillas are quick to make and fun to eat!
Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Find more Breakfast Recipes:
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Breakfast Quesadillas written recipe:
1 tsp Kosher Salt
2 Tortillas ( I use whole wheat or spelt)
1/2 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese (or you can use cheddar, monterey jack or mozzarella)
1 Tsp oil
1. Whisk 2 eggs and salt in a bowl for 30 seconds until combined.
2. Place 1 tsp of oil in a 9 inch pan over medium heat, coating the bottom of the pan (make sure to use a pan that is at least slightly larger than your tortilla).
3. Pour in the whisked eggs, tilting the pan to spread it evenly across.
4. Let the omelette cook for 30 seconds then gently use your spatula to go along the edges of the omelette, lifting them away from the pan to loosen.
5. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese on top of the omelette, place one tortilla on top of the egg and cheese and flip it onto a plate (you can watch how I do this here).
6. Slide the omelette, tortilla side-down, back into the pan, sprinkle another 2 tbsp of cheese on top of the egg and place another tortilla on top to cover.
7. Continue to cook the quesadilla for 1 minute, pressing down lightly with a spatula to help melt the cheese, then flip the quesadilla to cook the other side for an additional 30 seconds or until cheese melts and tortilla is golden.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Tweets by weelicious
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber